1. When claiming warranty at TechTrade Trzin, the customer needs to enclose a delivery note or receipt where the date of delivery and serial number (if registered) are visible. Without the required documentation, the product cannot be accepted into service!
2. All flaws, made during the warranty period, have to be passed onto TechTrade Trzin in a written complaint record by the customer. A description of the flaw needs to be clearly stated. Please make use of our complaint record template available on our website.
3. TechTrade Trzin solves the majority of complaints within eight (working?) days. If complaints cannot be solved in this time, the final deadline is 45 days. After 45 days, the customer is entitled to a new product or credit note in the value of the product.
4. The customer is obliged to pick up the repaired or replaced product in 90 days since the date of admitting it into service, otherwise TechTrade Trzin holds no responsibility for it.
5. All products submitted for complaint record need to have these accessories: disks, CDs, power chargers, cables, packaging…
6. Flaws and defects do not apply for warranty in the following instances:
• non-compliance of given instructions,
• negligent treatment of the product,
• interference with the product by an unauthorized person,
• damage caused by mechanical impacts caused by the fault of the buyer or a third party,
• damage due to an elemental accident - flood, fire, etc.,
• if warranty labels or serial numbers are removed or damaged from the product,
• if the buyer has not taken care of the proper operating conditions of the equipment, such as inadequate power supply and protection,
• due to mechanical damage or removal of warranty and other labels or stickers,
• we are not responsible for lost or damaged data - data protection is the user’s responsibility.
7. A defective product, which is under warranty, needs to be sent by the customer to our address via the Post of Slovenia (Pošta Slovenije) as a package at our expenses, with the PPNA form. Products without original product packaging, recommended shipments or shipments sent through other delivery services at our expense will not be accepted.
8. All products that you wish to file a complaint for at TechTrade Trzin, need to be supplied with a delivery note or receipt (or at least a copy), a complaint record or description of the flaw. A contact person should be stated in the record. In case requirements are not fulfilled, the shipment will be rejected and sent back to its sender (at their expenses).
9. The general warranty period is 12 months. TechTrade Trzin is obliged to ensure maintenance and spare parts for the triple time of the general warranty period.
10. The warranty period printed on the packaging is not acknowledged if it does not concur with the declaration or warranty certificate.
11. The warranty does not apply to consumable goods, bags, batteries, NiMH batteries, cleaning fluids, software, disks, CD and DVD media, fuses, batteries (for electronic devices), earphones (for media players), tools (tongs, …), mouse pads. Our customers are kindly ask to respect the regulations stated above. To satisfy our customers’ needs, we make an effort to solve any issues that come your way quickly and efficiently.
General instructions for use
1. Before connecting the product to an electrical network, place it in a dry place for at least 12 hours. During the transportation and storage, it might be exposed to dampness that can lead to a dangerous electricity breakout if opened immediately.
2. Turn off products before cleaning. Do not use any kind of powder or liquid cleansers. Use only a soft cloth.
3. An opening lid on a product is meant for air ventilation, which prevents the product from overheating. The opening lids must not be covered or closed under any circumstance.
4. The product should be kept away from sources of heat of any kind.
5. The product should not be exposed to vibrations.
6. The product should be connected to an appropriate voltage that is labelled on the back side of the product.
7. Do not replace the three-way mains plug with a regular one.
8. Take into consideration all instructions stated on the product that are described in the original instructions for use.
9. If the product is not in use for a longer period, remove the cable from the network.
10. Avoid any procedures that might cause a short circuit.
11. Do not insert anything into products’ opening lids, as it can be life threatening.
12. Make sure that the product does not get spilled with liquid.
13. Do not open or repair the product yourself.
14. If you find a fault in the main voltage or during storms, turn off the product.
15. Do not remove original labels from the product.
16. Connect different devices (computers, printers, keyboards, modems, etc.) to each other only when not connected to electricity.
TECH TRADE warranty statement
We declare that:
• the product will function properly within the warranty period, as long as the given instructions are followed,
• we will repair the defects and imperfections within the 45 day warranty period ,
• we will ensure repairs, maintenance of goods, spare parts and appliances at least three years after the expiration of the warranty period by performing service ourselves or have a servicing contract with another party,
• we will, at your request, replace the unrepaired product within the arranged time limit with a new one or we will give a full refund,
• the guarantee does not exclude the consumer's rights arising from the seller's responsibility for defects in goods,
• the territorial area of warranty states: Unless otherwise indicated, the warranty is valid in the territorial area of the Republic of Slovenia.